| Chilhowee Rod & Gun Club |
Gunshow information see www.gunshows-usa.com/tennesee.shtml
Chilhowee Rod & Gun Club Members Meeting
January 20, 2020
Meeting was called to order by Barry Brakebill
Pledge was led by Barry Brakebill
Prayer offered by Alan Caraway
Secretary report not read
Treasurer report Approved
Your committee chairmen are as follows:
o Jack Isbill - Archery Chairman
o John Ivens - Clubhouse and grounds Chairman
o Tom Cockrell - Skeet Chairman
o Derek Donovan- Pistol Chairman
o Darijan Mustar - Rifle Chairman
o Ed Lane – Lake Chairman
• The membership meeting was temporarily adjourned and the Board of Directors meeting was brought into session to deal with membership request from James Gregory Brown. His request was approved. The board meeting was then adjourned, and the members meeting was reconvened to deal with membership requests from James Gregory Brown, Jeremiah N. Stinnett and Andrew Dubman. Club approved membership requests unanimously. Orientation will be held at their earliest convenience at the next club meeting.
• Meeting was adjourned.
• Door prizes were drawn and handed out.
Thank you to all who attended.
• Club gate should be closed by members upon entry and exit. Club gate may be left open for planned activities that have been approved by Club Officials and Directors. Should someone be hurt on our property we will need to prove due diligence with access to the property.
• Friendly Reminder - Shotguns are normally not allowed on Rifle Range or Pistol Ranges except as approved in bylaws or with special club permission. Additionally, members should not shoot at cans, bottles, concrete blocks etc.
• Read club range rules and display your membership cards while shooting at the range.
REMEMBER: Always be aware of your surroundings and report suspicious behavior.
Please send newsletter information to Walt Smith at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you prefer the email form of this newsletter. It would help save the club mailing costs and you will receive the information sooner.