• The skeet pallets were unloaded without incident. Good turnout for the unloading.
· • Continued discussion about Pond. No changes in discussion. Estimated 5 acres after informal survey. Still looking for more
surveyor options. Even when get approval to be exempt from the State inspection will need to continue to inspect the pond regularly.
This will be discussed in future meetings.
• By-law changes. Reviewed and was up to meeting number 2 vote. NOT APPROVED. Will start over with the voting process next
• George provided information about the mountain man program. This program will begin the afternoon of Friday June 9 and
occur each Friday until July 7 (June 9, June 16, June 23, June 30, July 7). A total of 5 Fridays. A range safety officer (RSO) will be
onsite with the mountain man program. This was approved by the club. NOTE: for previously scheduled events at the club on Friday
afternoons this mountain man session will not interrupt those scheduled events.
• The June 1 board meeting will continue discussion on the by-laws proposed changes. If you would like to input your opinion,
• New Members: Bobby Vaughn, Glenn Bennett, James Gaines, and Robert Muns. All were accepted by club vote
comment or pose an issue please plan to attend this board meeting at 7pm. Adjourned
MUSKRATS FOLKS------MUSKRATS !! WE HAVE MUSKRATS AT OUR CLUB!!