| Chilhowee Rod & Gun Club |
Gunshow information see www.gunshows-usa.com/tennesee.shtml
Chilhowee Rod & Gun Club Members Meeting
January 16, 2018
Meeting was called to order by Russell Smith
Pledge was led by Russell Smith
Prayer offered by Allen Caraway
Secretary report: Approved
Treasurer report: Approved
Your committee chairmen are as follows:
o Matt Smith- Archery Chairman - Elected to the Board
o Charles Spresser- Clubhouse and grounds Chairman - Elected to the Board
o Tom Cockrell - Skeet Chairman
o Ed Lane- Pistol Chairman
o Terry Bredwell- Rifle Chairman
o Todd Lawrence – Lake Chairman
• The Chilhowee Club Annual banquet went well and many were in attendance.
• Senior, Life, and Honor Club Members still need to fill out the membership renewal each year.
• Membership discussion about putting a handicap ramp for the rifle range. Membership approved.
• Membership discussion about work days. Members can do work days anytime during the year as long as their work is approved by Hank, Russell or a committee member. Members should inquire about tasks that need to be completed and not make up their own.
• Club Leaders will update the list for folks that cannot work due to a disability.
• Club Leaders will update the Senior, Life, and Honor membership list.
• 50 Yard range expansion and new roof in progress. Cannot use the 50 yard range until further notice.
To avoid additional membership fees at year end, a work day must be done to meet the membership criteria. The work
day can be done anytime during the year, not just on the set workdays. Inquire from one of the chairman committee
members or Hank and Russell for tasks to be done and approval.
New 2018 cards will be printed in January and available in February. Club gate lock planned change in March 2018.
Please send newsletter information to Walt Smith at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you prefer the email form of this newsletter. It would help save the club mailing costs and you will receive the information sooner.