| Chilhowee Rod & Gun Club
Gunshow information see www.gunshows-usa.com/tennesee.shtml
Chilhowee Rod & Gun Club Members Meeting
April 15, 2017
Meeting was called to order by Russell Smith
Pledge was led by Russell Smith
Prayer offered by Russell Smith
Secretary report approved
Treasurer report approved
Club Renewals start October 1 each year. Dues are due paid by Dec 31. Dues cannot be paid at Club Banquet. Three meetings are required for those not able. Two meetings are required and a work day for all other members. Contact your work committee chairman for scheduled work. You can send a stamped envelope, during dues period, if you want your card mailed to you.
Your committee chairmen are as follows:
o Matt Smith- Archery Chairman
o Charles Spresser- Clubhouse and grounds Chairman
o Don Snow - Skeet Chairman
o Ed Lane- Pistol Chairman
o Alan Caraway- Rifle Chairman
o Todd Lawrence – Lake Chairman
If you do not meet your requirements by end of year you can pay the extra $100.00 penalty to rejoin the Club.
- Trap Machine Ready.
- Pond news: since 1994 State charges to inspect Dam. Russell looking into filing an exemption but some things need to be done first. Need certified surveyor to be exempt from the State Inspection. Russell and Don Snow measured the pond. It may cost up to 3000 to complete the exemption application but we will be saving money in the next couple or so years by not paying the State Inspection fee. The motion was approved the club do this.
- The BY LAWS were reviewed again with club meeting attendees. BY LAW changes approved. Need 3 consecutive meeting discussions and approved votes. April 15 – first vote - approved.
- CLUB SHIRTS ARE IN: SHORT SLEEVE – $10 AND LONG SLEEVE ARE $15. PLEASE OFFER YOUR SUPPORT FOR OUR CLUB BY PURCHASING A CLUB SHIRT.
- NMLRA – Discussion with John Mankin. Approved to join this Charter. John to follow up with Charlie Price about website.
- Robert McGraff was the winner of a brick of 22 shells. Congratulations!!
- This meeting was a work session and the turnout was good. Thank everybody that stayed for their support and hard work. Make sure you signed the work book to receive your credit.
- New Members: David Cranfield, Steven Acres, James Watson, Tony Moses, James Gainey, Robert McGraff, Henry Pachana. Club approved new members
MUSKRATS FOLKS------MUSKRATS !! WE HAVE MUSKRATS AT OUR CLUB!!
• Meeting Adjourned
Please send newsletter information to Walt Smith at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you prefer the email form of this newsletter. It would help save the club mailing costs and you will receive the information sooner.