| Chilhowee Rod & Gun Club
Gunshow information see www.gunshows-usa.com/tennesee.shtml
Chilhowee Rod & Gun Club Members Meeting
December 18, 2017
Meeting was called to order by Russell Smith
Pledge was led by Russell Smith
Prayer offered by Allen Caraway
Secretary report Not Available
Treasurer report Approved
Club Renewals start October 1 each year. Dues are due paid by Dec 31. Dues cannot be paid at Club Banquet. Three meetings are required for those not able. Two meetings are required and a work day for all other members. Contact your work committee chairman for scheduled work. You can send a stamped envelope, during dues period, if you want your card mailed to you.
Your committee chairmen are as follows:
o Matt Smith- Archery Chairman - Elected to the Board
o Charles Spresser- Clubhouse and grounds Chairman- Elected to the Board
o Tom Cockrell - Skeet Chairman
o Ed Lane- Pistol Chairman
o Alan Caraway- Rifle Chairman
o Todd Lawrence – Lake Chairman
If you do not meet your requirements by end of year you can pay the extra $100.00 penalty to rejoin the Club.
Our club has been vandalized a second time. Investigation is ongoing. Police report filed. List of items removed provided to Police. This is very costly to the members of the club. In order to keep membership dues affordable we must help and provide suggestions/recommendations/comments for the future security and protection of our assets at the club. If you have a suggestion/recommendation or comment please provide as much information on the detail as possible and costs associated with the action. If you have a recommended solution please volunteer to follow up on it.
- Club new skeet machines planned installation December 23.
- Lake survey still in progress with an accredited organization.
- Chilhowee Club Banquet will be January 16, 2018 (Third Tuesday in January) at 1900.
- The Club will be having Rim Fire shoot 1st Saturday of every month from 0800 till finish on the 50 yard rifle range. Cost is $10.00 per person with 2 classes: Open sights and scope. Contact is Alan Derrick (423-507-7710) for more information.
- Two new members werer approved.
- New 2018 cards will be printed in January and available in February. Club gate lock planned change in March 2018.
Please send newsletter information to Walt Smith at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you prefer the email form of this newsletter. It would help save the club mailing costs and you will receive the information sooner.