| Chilhowee Rod & Gun Club
July 2019 Newsletter
Gunshow information see www.gunshows-usa.com/tennesee.shtml
Chilhowee Rod & Gun Club Members Meeting
Meeting was called to order by Barry Brakebill
Pledge was led by Barry Brakebill
Prayer offered by Barry Brakebill
Secretary report Approved
Treasurer report Approved
Your committee chairmen are as follows:
o Jack Isbel- Archery Chairman
o John Ivens- Clubhouse and grounds Chairman
o Tom Cockrell- Skeet Chairman
o Derek Donovan- Pistol Chairman
o Darijan Mustar- Rifle Chairman
o Ed Lane- Lake Chairman
NOTE: THE RIGHT 4 LANES ON THE FRONT PISTOL RANGE ARE CLOSED AND THE RE-OPEN DATE IS UNDETERMINED.
- IRS sent letter stating they had received our request and would be processed within 90 days or 180 days depending of if they had to assign a Specialist. Specialist is assigned if our request needs additional information.
- New members were approved by vote: John Stathus and Steve Parian
- New changes to club bylaws were discussed with membership. Members present voted (Third and Last membership vote) total of all three votes are as follows: 70 (Yes) , 3 (No), and 2 (No Vote but present). The New Club Bylaws are approved and effective.
- Membership approved Harvey Tallman work waiver
- New Lake Chairman as listed above – Ed Lane
·Need volunteer to setup and run a Hunter Safety Course
- Club gate should be closed by members upon entry and exit. Club gate may be left open for planned activities that have been approved by Club Officials and Directors. Should someone be hurt on our property we will need to prove due diligence with access to the property.
Friendly Reminder - Shotguns are normally not allowed on Rifle Range or Pistol Ranges except as approved in bylaws or with special club permission. Additionally, members should not shoot at cans, bottles, concrete blocks etc.
- Read club range rules and display your membership cards while shooting at the range.
REMEMBER: Always be aware of your surroundings and report suspicious behavior.
Please send newsletter information to Walt Smith at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you prefer the email form of this newsletter. It would help save the club mailing costs and you will receive the information sooner.