| Chilhowee Rod & Gun Club
Gunshow information see www.gunshows-usa.com/tennesee.shtml
Chilhowee Rod & Gun Club Members Meeting
August 21, 2017
Meeting was called to order by Russell Smith
Pledge was led by Russell Smith
Prayer offered by Russell Smith
Secretary report Approved
Treasurer report Absent
Club Renewals start October 1 each year. Dues are due paid by Dec 31. Dues cannot be paid at Club Banquet. Three meetings are required for those not able. Two meetings are required and a work day for all other members. Contact your work committee chairman for scheduled work. You can send a stamped envelope, during dues period, if you want your card mailed to you.
Your committee chairmen are as follows:
o Matt Smith- Archery Chairman
o Charles Spresser- Clubhouse and grounds Chairman
o Don Snow - Skeet Chairman
o Ed Lane- Pistol Chairman
o Alan Caraway- Rifle Chairman
o Todd Lawrence – Lake Chairman
If you do not meet your requirements by end of year you can pay the extra $100.00 penalty to rejoin the Club.
- The Club will be having Rim Fire shoot 1st Saturday of every month from 0800 till finish on the 50 yard rifle range. Cost is $10.00 per person with 2 classes: Open sights and scope. Contact is Alan Derrick (423-507-7710) for more information.
- September 9 there will be another NSSA shoot beginning at 9am. The cost is 26 per 100 shot. Please contact Tom Cockrell for additional information.
- October 21 we will be having another muzzle loader shoot. The cost including lunch is $30. Please contact John Mankin for additional information.
- New members will continue to be voted on.
- Monday Meetings back to normal beginning this meeting and until March 2018.
- Reminder to get your work sessions approved and documented
- Will need official election of board members for insurance purposes
- Charles Supressor and Matt Smith want to be on the board
- Berms on rifle range need to be built up and we have gotten a bid of $500
- Renewals start October 1 thru December 31. If renewal paid on time will be regular price of $100. If paid late the dues will be doubled. If paid after January 31 will have to sit out a year
- Meeting Adjourned
Please send newsletter information to Walt Smith at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you prefer the email form of this newsletter. It would help save the club mailing costs and you will receive the information sooner.