| Chilhowee Rod & Gun Club
July 2020 Newsletter
Gunshow information see www.gunshows-usa.com/tennesee.shtml
Chilhowee Rod & Gun Club Members Meeting
June 20, 2020
Meeting was called to order by John Mankin
Pledge was led by John Mankin
Prayer offered by Alan Caraway
Secretary report Approved
Treasurer report Approved
Your committee chairmen will be appointed by New Club President in accordance with Club Bylaws:
o Jack Isbel- Archery Chairman
o Jennifer Brooks- Clubhouse and grounds Chairman
o Tom Cockrell- Skeet Chairman
o Derek Donovan- Pistol Chairman
o Jason Qualls and Bill Cowles- Rifle Chairmen
o Ed Lane- Lake Chairman
- Membership approved the following new members: T.J. Rucker, Norman Rucker, Dwayne Whitted, Jeff Johnson, Kevin Cruze. Dean Davis,Christopher Cartwright, Donald Cartwright, Dwight Graham, and Martin Mayeux.
- Membership approved establishment of New Club Officers nomination committee. Volunteers are Russell Smith, Ed Lane, and Andrew Dubman.
- Membership approved extending Saturday meetings into August due to no meetings in April and May.
- Members approved Boy Scouts shoot for Saturday, July 25 with alternate day of July 11. Time is 1000 – 1600.
- Members approved onetime payment of $1000.00 to a member that completed brush work at the Club with his equipment and manpower.
- Membership approved one time $6000 set aside, $3000 per year future years, and future skeet profits as available for skeet house replacement.
- Members approved increasing mowing cost from $200 to $275 for the extra field mowing.
· Club gate should be closed by members upon entry and exit. Club gate may be left open for planned activities that have been approved by Club Officials and Directors. Should someone be hurt on our property we will need to prove due diligence with access to the property.
· Read club range rules and display your membership cards while shooting at the range.
REMEMBER: Always be aware of your surroundings and report suspicious behavior.
Please send newsletter information to Walt Smith at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you prefer the email form of this newsletter. It would help save the club mailing costs and you will receive the information sooner.