We have two skeet fields and a trap field.
Every Thursday, we have a scheduled skeet shoot. Everyone at any skill level is welcome. If you've never shot skeet or trap, bring your favorite shotgun and drop by and give it a try. We have members that can dust clay pigeons with a .410 and can show you how to do the same.
To get a skeet house key, contact the club president.
- No shooting during the following times:
- Sunday, except between 1:00pm and 5:00pm
- Wednesday after 5:00pm.
- Early morning
- Late evening
- Fields are closed when members are using the adjacent pistol range.
- When you are finished, roll up the control cord, refill the machines, release the tension levers, close and lock the doors and windows, and turn off the power.
- A round of skeet for a member is $3.00 and $4.00 for non-menber visitors