We have both rifle and pistol ranges. The rifle range has two covered shooting sheds with multiple stations at each. The target boards are located at 200 yards, 165 yards, 100 yards, and 50 yards. The pistol ranges have eight target boards placed side by side to accommodate multiple shooters. To ensure safety, all target boards have their own earthen backstop that will absorb the heaviest of loads.
Pistol Range Pistol Range Rifle Range
- No shooting during the following times:
- Sunday, except between 1:00pm and 5:00pm
- Wednesday after 5:00pm.
- Early morning
- Late evening
- No shotguns with pellet loads on the ranges.
- Place all targets on the target boards.
- No glass targets
- Do not place target items on top of the target boards.
- No fully automatic weapons (machineguns)
- Clean up after shooting.
- The pistol range near the club house is closed during skeet shoots.
- Be courteous to your fellow shooters.
- Only one shooting position for you and guests if the positions are full of shooters
- Call out the range status when it is going hot and when someone is walking on the range to replace targets.
- No free standing targets are allowed.
Rifle Range Rifle Shed 1 Rifle Shed 2